Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sikhi Art

Yay! I have a my own blog. Well, let's get started.

WIPs:

Battle of Chamkaur - depicting Baba Ajit Singh assaulting two Mughal infantry, three, if you count the guy who is being stepped on.

and

Baba Deep Singh - depicting... well, Baba Deep Singh, fighting the Afghans and defending the Golden Temple.


I just have to finish up a few things before these are coloured and finished.

References: God of War 2 wallpaper -for Battle of Chamkaur

Barbarian art from Diablo 3 - Baba Deep Singh

3 comments:

Gurjeet Singh said...

Very good artwork, keep it up and all the best. But keep one thing in mind, Sikhi is not all about being swords and war, try to portray some peace and softness as well.

Bhagat Singh Bedi said...

oh of course! I have been planning some, I just don't have the time to devote to all the paintings/sketches I have started.

babbu said...

Good work!!