Monday, February 18, 2013

Bhai Baghel Singh

So recently I haven't blogged as much as I wanted to.  It was a mix of not feeling like it, and not wanting to post rough, unfinished sketches of random things. These past few months, I have just been studying, composition mainly but also random things like frogs and trains. I feel like I need to work on my composition more and focus on having interesting, larger shapes in my piece. I also think that I should broaden my mind by studying things I haven't studied before. Don't get me wrong I have studied plenty of frogs when I used to live in India, hopping around in my bedroom floor. And I have studied trains, riding them back and forth, in commutes to my university. :D But to draw them is a different kind of study, and more mandatory as an artist., and that's what I have been doing since November.

But not having blogged, last month I decided to do a speed painting suggested by you guys who follow my work. Most people voted for Bhai Baghel Singh and sikh misls capturing the Red Fort. And so so last week I released the speed painting of this event. Check it out:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this event
the painting is absolutely perfect !
and hows the mod coming along ?