Tuesday, November 11, 2014

AOE3 Mod - Jagirdar

Zuber Singh and I have been working on a Mod for Age of Empires 3 - Asian Dynasties. We are hoping to attract some like-minded people to work with us. In the meanwhile, I want to showcase the units we have been working on. This is one of the units I've textured, this is the Jagirdar.

I love Age of Empires 3 and I recommend you pick up this game and both of it's expansions. This is not only to enjoy the game but also to play our Mod. You need to have the game pre-installed on your computer to install our Mod.

5 comments:

Christos said...

your texture looks loveley! I am part of a big mod gor aoe3, as well, how about working with each other? :D

Bhagat Singh Bedi said...

How can I reach you?
You can email me your contact details privately over here: http://sikhiart.com/contact/

Christos said...

OK, I contacted you.

Anonymous said...

where do i download it from. :D

Anonymous said...

When is the mod going to be available? Not trying to rush you just interested :)